July 13, 2010

July 13 Daily Tarot Journal

  • OK this isn't actually my deck but its all I could find right now in my folders.OK Here's my Daily Reading for Today.
    9 of Cups
    • This card symbolizes my Feelings and/Or Relationships.
    • This card is telling me that at this time, I am being optimistic and I enjoy laughing and being honest and straightforward about things.
    • This card also symbolizes My Intellectual and Philosophical traits at this time as well.
    • On a negative side this card is showing that I'm being quiet unknowingly optimistic then I am which is not like me and there are times I am quit careless in some areas of my life at this point
    • .Also this card shows that Ive been moving alot lately which I enjoy doing many things at the same time, but having a problem of others doubting my honesty for unmerited reasons. But I am adaptable in many situations and will get thru what it is I need to do. I'm smart and communicative and witty and very lively so this is a good card.
    • This card is also telling me that I will gain more wisdom thru my experience in life and its okay. This card is also thought of as a passive card.
    • This is a good card that tells me that right now things may be iffy and things may not be going the way Id like them to.
    • This card is telling me that things will work out in the long run and the issues I am having will be dealt with in time and the goals that Ive set will be completed and I will be happy and satisfied with the results.
    • Also this card symbolizes a Completion, this is also associated with the Hermit Card which means "Shining a light on the situation".
    • This Card shows a complition of something (could be good or bad) This card is telling me that the anger or upset feelings I have had about issues in the past will end and it will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment