July 10, 2010

My Reading for the UnBlocking Spread by Don S.

1.) What is blocking me intuitively?
The Chariot-Reversed:My Inpatients is blocking my intuitive side, this card is telling me to be more open to it.

Affirmation: "I move through life triumphantly."

2.) What outside influences are effecting my intuition?
Queen of Wands: She is Sympathetic to others and understands those around them, This card is about emotion and motivation and is telling you to be more kind and try to understand things that are happening and why,

"I am a radiant strong being filled with the power of love."

3.) What is inside me that is hindering my intuition?
7 of Swords: This card symbolizes action or transformation, it shares thoughts or ideas or a problem, This card is telling you to be more open to new thoughts & Ideas that I have and allow my intuitive side guide me instead of doubting.

"I center my attention on the task before me, and complete it with ease."

4.) What can help me with my intuition?
King of Wands-Reversed: Shows a man who very creative and bold in his dealings and is also inspiring to those around him and can be sometimes a little forceful at times. Also a man whose is somewhat hardheaded and stubborn and Independent and who doesn't like to be held down or tied down or kept from doing something. Since the card is in reversed it is showing him as being a little stern and a little annoyed by some and not tolerating those around him at this point. 
SO maybe this card is telling me to stop being so hardheaded and relax

"I open myself to my own success."

5.) What do I need to change to help me with my intuition?
10 of wands symbolizes struggles and burdens. This card also symbolizes that what you give our you will get in return. Also the card is telling of something I had but i ended up losing but its okay I will just have to start all over again  and where I have to rebuild what I had as before. Start Fresh.

"I release all repression so my Will flows freely


6.) What can I do to 'unblock' myself intuitively?
8 of Wands: Symbolizes Quick Actions and issues that have been solved. The card is telling me that despite what I think I can get thru issues that I run into, just need to have a little more courage in myself and hope and faith that I will get thru, The card is also telling me that I will learn by these mistakes and issues and move on with my life living and feeling better in the road to come,

"Challenges and obstacles are achievements waiting to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment