July 14, 2010

Problem Person spread 1:42 by Stregaverde's

1*****4
***3***
2*****5
***6***
***7***
***8***

1. What motivates this person?
2. What lies beneath those motivations? What is hidden or subconscious?
3. What is the current situation with this person?
4. What can I do about this situation?
5. What do I need to be aware of?
6. What other influences can/do affect this situation?
7. Advice
8. Outcome

You might also want to add cards such as, "What is this person here to teach me?" and things of that nature. The situation for my hubby was more straightforward--he had to go clean up someone else's mess and deal with a difficult person doing it. But for a more involved relationship, I would enlarge it to:

**1*****4**
6****3****7
**2*****5**
*****8*****
*****9*****
****10*****
****11*****

1. What motivates this person?
2. What lies beneath those motivations?
3. What is the situation between us?
4. What are my motivations with this person?
5. What lies beneath my motivations?
6. What is this person here to teach me?
7.What can I do about this situation?
8. What do I need to watch out for?
9. What other influences can/do affect this situation?
10. Advice
11. Outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment