July 16, 2010

My Daily Readings July 16 2010

RIDER WAITE DECK


General Reading-There maybe some people who don't really take what I do seriously. They don't understand why and what I actually do (as being a tarot reader). This card tells me to  be ready for some criticism because of it.
In Romance-Me and my DH have certain issues and beliefs we don't agree on in our relationship. We both maybe try to change each other to think the way we want.
            This card is telling me to back off a little and give myself space and the whole issues will blow over.
In Health-This card shows that I'm really tired and burned out by the long hours in the day, way to much work I do and no time to enjoy my days if that my life. This card is telling me I need to take some time for myself and do what I enjoy,  I will return more happy and refreshed with new flowing of energy in my daily dealings.
In Spiritual-I must admin  I need to take care of a larger issue in my life. I need to set more goals for spiritual self. Take Classes (I am) do something to get and keep on track.
In Mind-I'm a powerful thinking-er with a questionable curious mind I have keen insight into the human condition.


This card is showing some fustraction in some people and situations maybe false accusations and unfairness was caused and it shows intolerance for them.
This card also shows that I am change because of this (for what suits me)

      

At this time I'm friendly and caring and love helping others. Im Honest and Loyal to my friends.

General Readings-My life is happy and fulfilled.
The card shows that I'm a nurturer, like a person who finds lost animals and takes them in to take care of them, or the person whose there for her friends or other people she doesn't know.
I'm a good listener and very open to people and their problems and the cards say I made good counselor as well.
In Romance-The cards say do not over baby DH (LOL) he doesn't need to much nurturing use it on people who would appreciate it more (aint that the truth LOL)
In Health-Try doing something in the garden or spend time playing with my children this will give me great emotional satisfaction or take a trip to the beach too. Also take some time out for myself too.

OSHO ZEN DECK

The message in this card is telling me I must find a healing outlet for anything that is causing me issues. Its very important that I find ways to release whatever stress/tensions I have building up inside of me. Dont wait till things build up and I blow my top. Release them now.
This card also tells that there something I want to do but I cant do to social conditions and etc. Maybe the ways of my thinking of belief its hard sometimes for me to break free of the "old ways" of thinking or how civilization believes and what they think, I think it affects me at some point, not really wanting to stick out like a sore thumb but to fit in, but yet I am different.
This card is telling me this is really bad and if not dangerous to think like this. Maybe sometimes these issues come like a bomb and I go all crazy.
The cards say that craziness is only a "suppression coming  to a point where you cannot control them anymore,......" but also says the way to see thru it is thru meditation.

This card tells that whatever I am learning in my life or have learned to use it in my life. Use my Past life experience to help me make decisions in my today choices too.
Try to also express myself
I carry something inside me that will mold me into the person I am and should be but i tend to stop myself (standing in my own way) this card is telling me to move aside and then the answer will be revealed. Osho Says that "Everyone has this masterpiece,because God never gives birth to anything less then that. Everyone carries that master piece hidden for many life's, not knowing who they are, and just trying on the surface to become someone. Drop the idea of being someone. because you already are a masterpiece.  You cannot be improved. You have only come to it, to know it, to realize it. God has himself created you, you cannot be improved" I love that paragraph from Osho.


This card is telling me I "have a opportunity with others now to make (my) contribution to creating something greater and more beautiful than each of (I) could manage alone" not only will I be nourished by it we will also help something precious all together.
This card also asks have you ever seen things while others don't? Things that happened everyday around you, you notice, others don't and go on with their lives? So many people do not even take the time to even notice things. Also are also seen as blind people, This world is so beautiful we don't even know how beautiful it really is and we dwell in our own little world of misery. There are times when instinctively they want to pull out of the little miserable world we think we are in and struggle daily. Then it comes down to where you don't want to leave your little miserable world and all the suffering you are enduring.. Without this you will see no joy around you. you just have to be aware of it. So Stop dwelling on the misery and problems of the world and open your eyes to the positive brighter beautiful world that it really is. Your not stuck you just need to find that extra lift to help you out to see it.

ANGEL CARD

Retreat
"Spend some time alone in a quiet thought.Clear your mind, and focus on your truth and priorities"
This card is asking if im maybe pushing myself a little to hard, its telling me to relax and take some time for myself to ease my mind and body. Also it would like for me to reflect on whats really inside of me (my heart/feelings/desires). It says "You will know that it is true Divine guidance, and not just trust your imagination or wishful thinking if its speaks of your desire to make a difference in the World."

No comments:

Post a Comment