June 16, 2010

Spread Collection 1:1 "Coming Into Love Spread"

Please Note:I will be listing some spread that Ive found online (Some I don't have original ownership information too so if you know please let me know so I may add proper ownership to) These are my favorite Spreads I will be adding here to save for my own personal use and to share with others as well.
*Ive also collected some spreads from the AT forum Website where I'm a member of If i don't know the original owner of the spread please let me know via email so I may add it

Coming Into Love
(Meeting the Right Guy? Or Wanting to Find a Great Guy For You?)
I didn't have a specific way to arrange cards I just have the Numbers of what each card is

1.Who is your coming love interest?
2.His/Her Work/Job
3.His/Her Quality
4.His/Her Flaw
5.His/Her Look
6.What he/she will think of you when you first meet?
7.What you will think of him when you first meet?
8.His/Her feelings toward you
9.Your Feelings toward him/her
10.The strenght of your relationship
11.The Weakness of your relationship
12.How does it look for you two in a long term basis

No comments:

Post a Comment