June 8, 2010

My Tarot Journal:Saturday February 27 2010

Visconti-Sforza tarot deck The Devil card is a...Image via Wikipedia
Planetary Spread


Im Feeling defensive and hard headed and Not tolerating anyone, not letting lose a little with the kids and Jorge.Feeling Down and Sad about things not going my way instead of worrying about my feelings instead of worrying about those around me. (Defensive:stubborn). Letting Go of my issues that I have and not holding onto feelings that are bad for me. I need To Stop holding onto guilt feeling bad because of the way Ive been treating others around me. Im also Going threw a low point in my life. (Letting go,Surrender,Loosen up).The Feelings of being Trapped in a Relationship, but I  must overcome the reason why I feel trapped/stuck and why there are problems, I need to find a solution to make things better and to know that the worst has passed.
Will overcome the problems and will be able to focus more on the goals I want to achieve and will be able to achieve..Soon My Feelings are starting to change if not already, feeling a little more positive and more optimistic . Will soon be able to see things a little more clearer then I was. Will be a little more happier then I was. But I need to remember to take what mistakes or problems  Ive had happened and use those as a tool or a guide to help myself. Learn by my mistakes and move on. Just don't hold back and or doubt myself. There will be a period of work not being finished or done at the time that I want and I may be at where I want things to be better then I have it already. But together with teamwork and better planning the goal can be accomplished. There can be a period of obstacles and times I'm not being myself and being what others want me or I think I should be.But remember that I do have the Inner knowledge to pull myself out of whatever Obstacle it is and bring up the hidden things that are bothering me. Learn to listen to myself.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment