June 17, 2010

Request a Reading

CAFE MOM REQUESTS: Please check the Spread categorize to find out a spread that is most fitting to your questions, If you do not know I will find one for you and answer you ether by the Site you posted on or via cafe mom email By request. (I DO NOT DO READINGS BY PM-If you would like a personal reading please join my LWR site which is Free to Anyone)



NON-CAFE MOM REQUESTS: Please look at the list of Spread categorize to find out which Spread will better answer your questions if you do not know them I will find one for you. If yours not part of the cafe.If You would like to request a reading. Please make sure you read my disclaimer and you understand that by you request is allowing me to practicing on my readings and you do understand I am just a student in Tarot not a professional. With that said I will list a few Tarot Spreads you can choose from to get answers to your questions OR if you don't see anything that will pertain to your questions please ask me and I will look for you a spread to go with what your seeking.~Thank You

Cafe mom Request will be done on a Connection basis, I will be browsing the site and upon connection I will do a reading
(I will limit myself to 10 readings a Week from Light Worker Readings Site
So Please Visit my Reading group.)

No comments:

Post a Comment