June 18, 2010

Tarot Collection 1:13- "Spirit Guide Message" (Tarot Study Group-CM)


This spread is the “Spirit Guide” spread. It consists of six cards dealt in two rows of three cards. Once again this is a left to right spread. This spread was designed to give spiritual guidance. If you feel you are guided by a particular spirit, then this spread can be used to directly ask this spirit for guidance. If you feel you are guided by the universal consciousness or God through Tarot, this can also be used for direct guidance.

1. What should I be learning?
2. Where do I find inspiration?
3. What areas are keeping me from progress?
4. What will bring balance to my life?
5. What opinions do I need to re-examine?
6. What direction is my life taking?
                                                              CARD SPREAD:
                   1         2        3
         4         5        6

No comments:

Post a Comment