June 20, 2010

Tarot Collection 1:14 "Emotional Clutter Spread" by Jean Hutter

Emotional Clutter Spread by Jean Hutter

"I arrived home after vacation and really looked at my house and realized it was full of useless clutter. I immediately went into a cleaning frenzy in an attempt to rid the house of clutter. This got me thinking about the Emotional Clutter that we accumulate through out our life and I came up with this spread. " Jean Hutter

                                                                                2
                                                                        1      5      3
                                                                                4

Card One:    What kind of emotional clutter have I accumulated?

Card Two:    How is it affecting me?

Card Three:  How is it affecting my relationship with others?

Card Four:   What steps can I take to rid myself of this emotional clutter?

Card Five:    What can I do to avoid the accumulation of emotional clutter in the future?TarTar

No comments:

Post a Comment