June 20, 2010

Tarot Journal: June 19: Thoughts

For 3 days Now I have been in total Tarot BLOCK! and its just about to drive me crazy, No matter how much meditation no matter how much sleep NOTHING..zip Nada...I cannot put two and two together when I'm reading Cards make no sense! UHG how annoying...Like my brain was erased and No I cant remember squat. I might need to take a longer break or something because before the readings where clear as can be but recently NOTHING and it really frustrates me and I HATE Being like this grrr. OK so yea I vented a little lol maybe next week will be back to normal YA THINK!? LOL

Card Pulled today 6 of cups-Reversed Yea so Ive been sorta moody and maybe detached, maybe because of wanting to DO something and I cant DO IT! Uhg I need a Break LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment