June 27, 2010

Tarot Journal Spread "Spirit Guide #1 I contacted"

1. Tell me How many Spirit Guides I have = 4

2 Tell me something about your personality.

SG has a somewhat of a Controlling personality. NOT being Forcefull in anything or telling me what to do but a Very impatient  kinda of "You get on my nerves" kinda attitude when Im not getting what "She" is saying. and I SWEAR This has GOT TO BE Karen LOL Shes my Main Guide and shes very Stern and reminds me Sylvia Brown LOL...kinda like Listen child Im telling you but you aint getting it LOL!

3 Why are you with me (related; personal interest; "assigned")?

Correcting Mistakes that Ive learned in the past and helping me put together misplaced truth and helps me thru disputes.

4 When is your presence the strongest (in what types of situations)?

During Hard Times and  when health is not so good
 
5 Please tell me an event in which your presence or influence was particularly strong.
During Arguments and going off in illusions lol (oops)..ok yea so she probably was totally tick off all last year cause I was Gone Man I mean GONE LMAO!!

6 What would you like me to know at the moment?

To take some time to rest and let some things go, let things blow over.

No comments:

Post a Comment