June 21, 2010

Journal June 21 2010

Well I signed up in a Tarot Forum you know to learn and  get help in areas I didn't know and need help in, And posted certain things I was stuck on or sorta didn't understand. But instead I go alot of I don't know how to word it, umm not really rude comments but being a empath it wasn't a very nice way of saying something. Like those who have been in the tarot reading process for awhile that knows a little more then others, and if a newbie made a comment of something they didn't know or understand, They would litterly "Bite your head off" or make you feel like you where a total idiot and maybe you shouldn't be reading tarots if your make a mistake. I dont know how much Longer I will last in that forum because I cannot stand rude unemotional smart commented people. Theres a way to talk to people and a way not to and there where so many who where so nice and understanding and explained things to me and then there where others who where Right out Rude, I doubt I will be there long who wants to be at a place where you dont feel like you belong or you feel afraid to comment on something or ask a questions without feeling b-littled. I dunno people just need to be alittle more soft hearted to others especially for those who are new. Its not very Newbie friendly at all, Maybe some of the people but alot of the elder ones Not so much.My

No comments:

Post a Comment