June 22, 2010

Season-1:35 Bodhrans Summer Solstic Spread by bodhran

,Bodhran's Summer Solstice Spread:

~~~~~1~~~~~
4~~The Sun~~2
~~~~~3~~~~~

Pull "The Sun" from the deck and place it face up in the center.

1. During the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year, more light is available to us. What in my life has been in shadow, that I need to shine a bright light on so I can see it clearly for what it is?

2. The word "solstice" comes from the Latin "sol" (meaning sun) and "sistere" (meaning to cause to stand still). What in my life am I trying to force into happening when instead I need to be still and patient?

3. The Summer Solstice is often called "Midsummer" because it is roughly in the middle of the growing season. What in my life is fertile and productive now? Where are my opportunities for growth?

No comments:

Post a Comment